19 February 2011

Lisa + Jake Wedding Day | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

Lisa + Jake
I was soooo excited to photograph these two with Robyn!  I had another wedding scheduled for me that day but they ended up moving their wedding date and I jumped right in and photographed Lisa and Jake! 
We had a blast at their engagement shoot, Robyn and I road-tripped it up to Columbus to some areas that they are all too familiar with.  They both lived up there and went to school so we shot as some of their favorite places- a really cool bookstore and some neat old buildings around the area as well as this beautiful park!
I knew Lisa would be beautiful on her wedding day- she is so petite and tiny I wanna squeeze her!!
Both of their families were so kind to us- and we even had a future bride at her family there as a guest that we got to see!  
Check out Lisa getting into her amazing dress
Her Mother making sure everything is perfect for her daughters big day...
 the cutest Granny I have ever seen... well next to mine :)
Jake reading the card that Lisa got him...
such gorgeous detailing on the dress.. check out these 2 shots
the perfectly matching jewelry
 Robyn went inside for a minute to get the family together and when she came out heres what she found....
 They had a little too much fun with this....
i love bubble exits!
jake working the camera....
one of my favorite shots- you will see this in all of the bridal shows and my gallery as a huge canvas!!
around the cake table they had each of their parents cake toppers with a place card that had the date on it.. cute idea!
she had no clue what was coming next..........
 best reaction shot...EVER
 the dance floor was paaaaacked all night long
Congratulations!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment