12 February 2011

Jen and Jayson | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

It was a perfect day for a December wedding!  Chilly but I'd have to say it was better than the engagement shoot-  When I did Jen and Jayson's engagement photos downtown it was the HOTTEST day of the year!  We had the best of both worlds at our shoot!
Jen was a vision- the definition of Bride.  She had so many fun details that we were having a blast capturing.
The detailing on the dress was amazing!
the first thing Jen has to show me are these amazing shoes!!  Luckily we wear the same size :) hehe
such a cute idea...
i love when my clients want to see each other before hand.  We had 4 locations that we went and shot at!!
since the whole theme was ice it was perfect that this little creek was frozen over!!

off to vinoklet for some fun shots of the girls and guys!!
look at these troopers! :)
a fun barn shoot!
MR. and MRS JAYSON SCOTT!
isn't she just beautiful?
handsome man...
great speeches

one of my favorite dancing shots of all time!
the life of the party was this lil man!!
congratulations to a perfectly matched couple.  i look forward to many more family, baby and fun photoshoots with you- can we do like spring or fall so its not SUPER hott or SUPER cold?  K thanks:) 

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Love this :) Thank you so much Kristie, you captured our day perfectly!!!! I couldn't ask for anything more... I mean duh you are the best what else would I expect ;) Can't wait to work with you again!!! Much love, Jen

    Oh let me know when you need to borrow my shoes... hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete