19 February 2011

Emily + Dan Tie the Knot! | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

Dan and Emily...
where to start- they both come from amazing, warm families
Dan can make you laugh until you pee your pants
Emily has the heart of gold and is one of the sweetest girls I have ever known
to two are EXPECTING ANY DAY NOW...AHHH!!
July 24th 2010 was my busiest day of the year.  I had my own wedding with Kim and Bill which you will see a post of.. Alisha was photographing my friends Morgan and Josh in Hawaii!  WOW what a crazy day!
I started out with Robyn at Emilys sisters house getting ready-then I met them at their reception for about an hour or so at the end of the night, but it was all Greg and Robyn who did the honors during the day!
Take a look at their day

Congratulations.. and another huge Congratulations on your little baby boy.. COME ON OUT ALREADY BABY ESTRIDGE WE WANT TO MEET YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment