19 February 2011

Diane + Nick Wedding | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

Diane and Nick were married at Ault Park.  We spent all day walking around the park getting great shots of the two of them.  Their puppies are a huge part of their lives so I am so happy they had someone bring them to be photographed with them on their big day!
It was a scorcher that day but Diane and Nick didn't mind the heat one bit.  The bridal party was a blast- and that ringbearer and flowergirl were soooo adorable! 
You two were a lot of fun and I'm glad Maria and I were able to create these memories for you on your day! 
Diane- give me a call if you ever need a volleyball sub again :) 
 
 some of my favorite first dance shots ever!
isn't this so precious?
 such a cool ring for Nick!!
Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment