22 February 2011

Erica and Mike Engagement | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

Erica + Mike
March 12, 2011
This is a date I'm looking forward to for sure-  Erica took me and Mike to her grandmothers farm.  This is a historical farm in Alexandria, Kentucky.  I tell you, they don't build barns like these anymore thats for sure.
I'm a sucker for rock foundation barns- I think that they are just beautiful! 
After the offroading experience of getting back to the barns and the house- here is what we came up with
You know how every family has the crazy uncle.. well both of Ericas were at the farm working on a barn and they were right behind me in all of these shots making fun of Mike- i'd say its initiation. 
Great choice of location you two!  Thanks for getting me out of the city- I have a special place in my heart for farms since both of my grandparents live on farms and my best memories are playing in barns and with all of our animals we had growing up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment