06 December 2010

Proposal! | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

I wanted to do a twist on the proposal from a guys point of view that the bride to be- rarely get to see!
This is a good friend of mine Devin, he and his girlfriend of 5 years (the day before they got engaged was their anniversary) Diane.

I went with Devin to pick up the ring that he had picked out for Diane and we came up with a plan of attack!
Here are the photos of Devin at the Jewelry store:


Now onto the Proposal!!  
Dec 5th, 2010
Devin and I had the best plan ever- then Ohio weather interrupted our plans.. then we came up with plan B- the restaurant didn't open for lunch... ON TO PLAN C- Make Kristie stand out in the freezing cold temps while Devin goes into Diane's house and tries to get her to quickly come out so Kristie A. Doesn't Freeze to Death! and B. Get Arrested for being the Creeper standing by a Van with not 1 but 2 large cameras around her neck!!!  Luckily I didn't die from hypothermia because I'm writing this and my misdemeanor will fall off in 2-3 years lol JK! 
While it was happening it took all of me not to put my camera down and shed a tear with the biggest smile on my face!  
I wanted to try to get a better angle because Diane kind of stopped behind a post- So here I am standing out in the middle of the street in plain view and she STILL doesn't see me! Haha!!

Here is the series of images I got :)


 This next is a personal favorite- this is a Devin look.. all the way!
since we didn't want to waste a beautiful freezing cold snowy day we decided to have some fun and go out and shoot :)
Congratulations both of you!  I can't wait to be apart of the wedding day! 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a neat idea, to see that side of things, and to catch the actual proposal! Great pics girly :)

    ReplyDelete