03 December 2010

KATIE+RAGAN | CINCINNATI WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

KATIE AND RAGAN 
10-2-2010
I had an absolute blast with these two on their engagement shoot-  I saw sides of Ragan I never thought I would-  NO Really! First time ever- Shirtless guy in an abandon garage in Mt Adams with an old nasty beer bottle?  Hey don't judge him or me.. it was fab! 
Katie's family is one of the sweetest on this earth- they took care of Maria and I the whole day!  We were blessed to be there and be able to capture the moments for them! 
Take a look at the imagery below:
 this was her purse.. ahhhmazing!  matched her dress PERFECTLY!!
 BLING!



 i cried like a stinkin baby during this- they turned over and looked at me and started laughing :) what can i say it gets to me everytime!  i remember the first time i saw Ray on our wedding day and how special it was!!




 hello gorgeous bride!!







 after a beautiful father/daughter dance......
 they busted out into a choregraphed dance... everyone was loving it!!
 her brother was laughing so hard he was on the floor!!

 this next picture makes me smile :)
 this one.. makes me DIE LAUGHING!!!
 I knew he would have something up his sleeve with the garter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment