10 February 2009

more lovebirds

more amazing couples I was blessed with the chance to photograph...


Matt and Karen- they were so much fun to photograph and hang out with on a chilly day. We went to a bunch of fun places out in the country!! They are getting married in December of 2009. Karen is going to be a gorgeous bride- I can't wait to see the look on Matts face when he sees her for the first time :) ::goosebumps::





Mike and Megan- what can I say I love these two! They are so much fun to hang out with. Megan and Ray are in the same grade and we all went to school together. They are getting married on July 18th and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Megan has a killer dress and I'm so excited to photograph her in it! She has a contagious smile that you can't help to fall in love with! Mike you're a lucky guy!












No comments:

Post a Comment