09 February 2009

Engagement Recap 2008

once upon a time.... I met all of these couples through all different circumstances- each and every one of them mean so much to me its insane! I have truly been blessed with the most amazing, loving couples ever. Heres a sneak peek into my engagement sessions from last year!
Sam and Kevin/ Brooke and Chris (my Ben-Gal girls)

Brooke, Chris and I spent the day at Chris' childhood home- his mother is an amazing gardner- I admire a woman with a green thumb because I definitely don't have one :)


Sam and Kevin- where do I start- They are both some of the sweetest people I have ever met. Thankfully god has brought the two of them to Cincinnati to give me the chance to meet them, get to know them and PHOTOGRAPH them :)
We spent time at Union Terminal, Newport, and here is the Purple People Bridge. Sam is from Cali so we wanted to show some of Cincinnati off to her family in her photographs- Good Luck on planning and have an amazing wedding in MALIBU!!




I will be posting more of my engagement couples later this week!! Love to hear your feedback and comments on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment