11 February 2009

여보세요

여보세요
That is Hello in Korean!
One of my best friends since 6th grade Mr Hetterichs class Nicole, moved to Korea to teach for a year. I was going through my images from years ago when I photographed her and from just recently and I thought I would post a few. Nicole was a bridesmaid of mine, best friend, grilled cheese tomato soup lover like me, hanky panky makin fool and fish log eatin with her family, travelin buddy!! I miss her everyday and I thank whoever invented the internet so I can keep in touch with her. I think I actually talk to her more now than I did when she lived 15 mins from me!! I have learned to not take friends and loved ones for granted- you never know when they are going to be 14 hours away!!! This is for you Nicole: 사랑해요 ( i love you) & 나는 당신을 놓친다 ( i miss you )

The most recent:

From a few years back:

No comments:

Post a Comment