28 August 2010

Jen and Jayson Engagement | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

When planning Jen and Jayson's engagement photos we never knew that the day we would have picked would have been the hottest day of the year in Cincy!! With temps around 104 and humidity in the 4000's I think we got some great stuff.  Thank the lord for the little lady handing out water bottles around fountain square.  I felt a little greedy after I chugged mine in .2 seconds and then slowly with puppy dog eyes walked past to see if she would give another.. SHE DID! yay! Hey- she said when she got rid of them she could go home right guys? I was just helping her out too!
These two are a blast, we laughed, sweated and walked all over downtown together! 
Their wedding will be in December- I don't think we will have to worry about 104 temps then, but its Ohio- you never know what you're going to get!!





I don't usually do the foot up but with the vintage coke truck and her shoes.. WHY NOT!
this spot looked- air conditioned HAHA!

We then headed into the Bengals Stadium for a few shots in the stands and on the field

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these two! your pictures are Amazing and Jen and Jason we love you so much and can not wait to watch the two of you get married..
    Rob and Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you!!! Beautiful pictures!! Can't wait for the big day : )

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you all!!! I can't wait for the big day... it will be here before you know it!!!!! And I really can't wait for the wedding pics!!!!!!

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete