03 August 2010

Anne and Erb | Cincinnati Wedding Photographer

I met Annie and Erb on a cold winter day at my favorite place- STARBUCKS! 
Fellow photog's isn't it great to have a place like Starbucks and Panera to meet with clients?
Anywho- they are a super amazing couple from Denver! (one of my favorite places thanks to Ray's family- I can't wait to go back out there)
We had a great engagement shoot at Ault Park one morning, it started out with me driving around looking at the way the sun was just gently hitting the trees and grass and then all of a sudden to my knowledge by the Pavillion theres a crazy man doing some sorta Kung-Fu.  I immediately picked up my phone to try to get a video but he was way to far away :(
So instead I called Robyn- I knew she would appreciate it HAHA!
We had a blast walking around getting great shots I knew I would be excited for their wedding.  Since I'm way behind on this blog I thought I would do both engagement and wedding. 
Congrats to you two and I wish you so much happiness in life- you were a joy to work with and get poured on for at the wedding!! :)
<3 your photographer- Kristie the Ben-Gal 
(if i had a penny for the times that I heard that, that night LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment