23 June 2012

Alex & Luke (Military Love)

I have a special place in my heart for those who are able to have long distance relationships when the loved one is in the military!  I couldn't imagine having to be away from my husband like that!  Kudos to all of you military families!

Alex is a photographer in Kentucky and she works with me shooting weddings.  She is so much fun- first wedding we did together we got asked if we were sisters.  I feel like she could be a sister she and I have so much fun together.

Luke and Alex are getting married in the beautiful state of Florida at the Sandbar Restaurant in Anna Maria Island.   I was lucky enough to scout out the area this past March when I was down there and got to see a wedding take place at the Sandbar.  They are going to have the most beautiful sunset ever! 

Congratulations to you two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment