18 May 2011

Commercial Photography | Cincinnati Photographer

I was driving down Spring Grove one day with a couple for their engagement shoot  (who happen to be dear friends of mine) and in mid sentence I let out a very loud EEEK noise :)  I noticed a photo on this billboard- who knew I could get so excited seeing a bunch of Brats (the hot dog version) so huge!!
Sarah and I had the opportunity to shoot for Queen City Sausage and do their promos for their website and cookbooks!  It was really fun- especially to see Sarah who is a vegetarian handle all this meat!  Ahhh its the little things in life that make me chuckle! HA!
Anyways, you can see these billboards all around town- on 75 South near Hopple Street, SpringGrove Ave and I have yet to find the other locations, but mark my words I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment