06 July 2010

At last.... Brittany and Warren | Cincinnati Wedding Photography

5.15.2010

Brittany and Warren have dated for over 9 years...so when I say that this was long overdue- I mean it.. haha No Just Kidding!!
They are absolutely perfect together!  I have had the pleasure to grow up with each of them.  Warren just lived down the road from my house and Brittany and I started cheering together in High School and become close friends.  Luckily our husbands are really good friends so we see each other all the time. 
Since I was in the wedding I had 3 of my girls photograph... Sarah, Robyn and Christy.  Girls you did a great job.. Heres a sneak peak of Mr and Mrs Sizemore's wedding day!!


More beautiful shots of Britt

Detail shots:

THE HAPPY COUPLE

Congratulations you two... you both have a special place in my heart and I was so honored to be a part of your wedding party.  I treasure our friendship now and always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment